Commercial grade hosting from $220.00 per year at the Brisbane Data Centre. The Brisbane Data Centre is equipped with a controlled environment, redundant power including back up generator, VESDA fire detection and suppression system and full 24 hour security with CCTV and card reader access.
- Commercial grade hosting
- Ongoing support and advice
- Australian based servers
- US based servers available for targetting US market
- Housed at Brisbane Data Centre
- Daily Backups
- Dell and Cisco hardware
- Primary Link Pacific Internet
- Secondary Link PIPE Networks
- Peering by PIPE IX
90% of Australians use Google when they search for something on the internet so it's critical for your website to be in Google if you want to be found. Costs from $330 per keyword/phrase per year. SEO campaigns include:
- Optimise pages
- Develop meta tags
- Develop keywords and phrases
- Submission to Google, Yahoo, Bing
- XML Sitemaps
- Geo-targetting (specific states, regions, cities)
A Domain Name has become a valuable business asset. We can manage your domain names, take care of any administrative or technical issues and renewals.
- Domain Name Registrations
- Domain Name Management
Email only accounts linked to your domain name. You can have full email services without a website. From $110 per year plus Domain Name Registration and renewals.
- Domain based email addresses
- Full POP3 service.
- Setup in Outlook, Outlook Express
- Online Webmail (like Hotmail)
We provide a complete Website Management service. We will manage your domain names, hosting and website maintenance and updates providing a single point accountability and contact for everything regarding your website.
- Website maintenance and updates
- Domain Name Management
- Website Hosting
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Marketing and Promotion
We provide specific ongoing support for our CMS and Online Stores and if you host your website with us we will provide ongoing support and advice in relation to any matter concerning your website.
- Email and phone support
- On site tuition
- CMS training and support
- Online Stores training and support
Troubleshooting, adding new sections, fixing problems, replacing images or even an extreme makeover. It's a good idea to check your website every 6 months or so to make sure it's functioning properly and is up to date.
- New colour scheme
- New layout
- New navigation structure
- Fix broken links, pictures, pages that don't work
- Add new pictures, videos
- Downloadable files
- Slideshows, image galleries, streaming video